Since we are a small congregation, we are thankful for the many churches and individuals who want to reach out to us and help us with work projects. We have very old church building and a five acre camp ground with facilities that often need updating and repairs.
Our greatest facility needs are as follows:
1. New roof shingles for our Church Building. Old shingles removed and new installed. Need labor and materials. Your group could do a section or the entire roof. Click here for pictures.
2. The water well at our church building needs cleansing and refurbishing.
3. Done! Thank you Central UMC of Traverse City! Our dining hall at our campground needs old worn out screens removed and replaced with new screens. Click here for pictures.
4. Our dining hall at our campground needs a fresh coat of paint inside and out, including the kitchen along with repairs to windows in the kitchen area.
5. A small 10 X 12 cabin at our campground needs a new roof and painting on the inside and outside.
6. Done! Thank you Jack Squires! At our Church building an old large tree broke and fell to the ground. We need the remainder cut down and the fallen portion cut up for firewood.
7. Our Church hallway and sanctuary needs new industrial carpet and installation.
If your church group or any individuals would like to help with these or other smaller projects this Summer please contact us for details.