Since we are a small congregation, we are thankful for the many churches and individuals who want to reach out to us and help us with work projects. We have very old church building and a five acre camp ground with facilities that often need updating and repairs.
Our greatest facility needs are as follows:
1. New roof shingles for our Church Building. Old shingles removed and new installed. A local contractor is providing the labor free! We have raised $4000.00 and still need $2500.00 more to finish. Click here for pictures.
2. The water well at our church building needs cleansing and refurbishing.
3. Done! Thank you Central UMC of Traverse City! Our dining hall at our campground needs old worn out screens removed and replaced with new screens. Click here for pictures.
4. Our dining hall at our campground needs a fresh coat of paint inside and out, including the kitchen along with repairs to windows in the kitchen area.
5. A small 10 X 12 cabin at our campground needs a new roof and painting on the inside and outside.
6. Our Church hallway and sanctuary needs new industrial carpet and installation.
7. Our dining hall needs a new vinyl or tile floor.
8. Our sanctuary needs some work done to repair the foundation.
If your church group or any individuals would like to help with these or other smaller projects this Summer please contact us for details.