Since we are a small congregation, we are thankful for the many churches and individuals who want to reach out to us and help us with work projects. We have very old church building and a five acre camp ground with facilities that often need updating and repairs.
Our greatest facility needs are as follows:
New Roof on our Church Building Completed! July 2018. Special thanks to Scot Wack and his wife for donating all the skilled labor. And to Traverse City Central UMC for their help and donations. All we need is $1500.00 to pay off the balance on the materials. Click here for pictures.
1. The water well at our church building needs cleansing and refurbishing.
2. A small 10 X 12 cabin at our campground needs a new roof and painting on the inside and outside.
3. Our Church hallway and sanctuary needs new industrial carpet and installation.
4. Our dining hall needs a new vinyl or tile floor.
5. Our sanctuary needs some work done to repair the foundation.
If your church group or any individuals would like to help with these or other smaller projects this Summer please contact us for details.